A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What are cookies used for?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website, and to let you navigate our website and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookies are stored for different periods of time on your computer or device depending on whether they are “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”. In particular:
- Session cookies expire when you close your browser or leave the website. They are only stored on your computer or device for that browser session or website visit.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or device for a period of time after you close your browser or leave the website.
What cookies does our website use?
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them (including the duration of the cookies) in the table below, including information on cookies used by third parties:
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Purpose|
|Strictly Necessary / Essential Cookies||_kjb_session Kjba _abv (Provider: Kajabi)||Tracks your active admin session so you don’t need to re-login Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden The cookies are placed on our website by our website provider Kajabi. For more information, please visit https://kajabi.com/policies/cookie-notice.|
|Analytical / Performance Cookies||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Functionality Cookies||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Targeting Cookies||Not applicable||Not applicable|
Third party cookies
We use Google Analytics, which places cookies on your computer or device, to enable us to analyse how visitors use the website. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing to us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. We use this information to compile reports and improve the website so that we can improve our users’ experience.
How to change your cookie settings?
If you have provided your consent for any cookies that are not strictly necessary/essential cookies, you can withdraw your consent at any time for these types of cookies by clicking here [insert link to consent management solution/ where users can opt out]. You can also change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the link.
You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Your browser’s ‘help’ or ‘support’ function will tell you how to do this. The following links provide further information on how to manage cookies on some of the popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
Please note that if you choose to block all or some cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Full name of legal entity: The Network of Networks
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 10 Coldbath Square, London EC1R 5HL